Our website www.comexi.com (el "website") uses a technology called "cookie", to be able to obtain information on the use of the website, improve the user experience and guarantee that it works properly.
Definition of a cookie
A "cookie" is a small fragment of text that the websites send to the browser and which are stored in the user terminal, (computer or mobile device). These files are intended to store data that can be updated and recovered by the entity responsible for installing them. Thus, each time users return to visit the same website, the search engine recovers the file and sends it to the website server. The cookies have various functions including gathering information on user preferences and remembering them, and generally, making it easier for users to use the website by personalising its content and making it more useful.
The cookies can be classified according to different parameters:
1. - Ownership: own cookies and third party cookies: depending on the entity that manages the domain from where the cookies are sent and where the information obtained is processed.
2. - Duration: session cookies and persistent cookies: according to the period of time they remain stored in the user's terminal.
3. - Purpose: technical cookies, customisation cookies, analysis cookies, publicity cookies, behavioural advertising cookies: according to the purpose for which the obtained information is processed.
- Technical cookies: These are the ones that allow users to browse the website or application and use the various options or services provided. For example, controlling data traffic and communication, identifying the session or accessing the website areas with limited access.
- Personalisation cookies: These are the ones that allow users to access the service with some general characteristics predefined on their terminal or which the actual users define. For example, the language, the type of browser used to access the service or the selected contents design.
- Analysis cookies: These are the ones that are processed either by ourselves or by third parties, and which allow us to quantify the number of users and therefore conduct a statistical analysis on how users use the service offered. Therefore their browsing is analysed on our website to improve the offer of products or services we offer.
- Publicity cookies: These are the ones that allow us to manage, as efficiently as possible, the publicity channels which, where applicable, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is offered, on the basis of criteria like the edited content or the frequency with which adverts are shown.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These are the ones that allow us to manage, as efficiently as possible, the publicity channels which, where applicable, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is offered. These cookies store information on user behaviour, obtained from continuously observing their browsing habits, which allows us to develop a specific profile to display publicity accordingly.
Cookies used on our website
Our website uses both own cookies, which are the ones sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us to improve how the website works, and third party cookies to provide us with a tool for analysing how users interact with our website. Thanks to them, we obtain information that can help to improve browsing and provide a better service for our users and clients.
Our website uses both temporary session cookies, and persistent cookies. The session cookies store data only while users access the website and the persistent cookies store the data in the terminal so that they are accessed and used in more than one session.
Correctly, the cookies that we use on our website are as follows:
|PHPSESSID||Remember the preferred language and data between forms.||session|
Third part cookies:
|_ga, _gat, __utmz, __utmc, __utma, __utmb, __utmt||Google Inc.||Analytical It measures user interactions on the website. It distinguishes between session users and between the different follow-up objects created in the session||session and persistent|
For further information on this third party's cookies, you can click on the link on their name.
Modifying cookie setup
Users can limit, block or delete cookies from any website, using their browser. The operation is different for each browser, and so you can consult the relevant process on the following links:
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie="ie-10 "
- FireFox: support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl = "es"
- Safari: www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.50/en/cookies.html
- Safari for iOS (iPhone and iPad devices): http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.50/en/cookies.html
- Chrome for Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2392971?hl = es
- Windows Phone: http://www.windowsphone.com/es-es/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings
For further information on deleting, deactivating or blocking cookies, you can also visit: http://www.aboutcookies.org/Default.aspx?page = 2
Date of last update: 23 March 2015