ServicesThe overall solution for your Company
At Comexi we want to share our full range of products with our clients to help optimise the productivity and quality of their print jobs as much as possible. Technical Assistance, Maintenance and Training Workshops, Consultancy, Cryogenic Cleaning and Spare Parts.
We check the status of your machine:
- The equipment's maintenance status.
- That the various machine setpoints are in line with the standard defined by Comexi.
- The correct working of machine manoeuvres.
At Comexi we offer the possibility of dismantling, reassembling and starting up equipment that was running previously, either because you are moving your equipment, or because you have sold or purchased Comexi equipment.
We conduct an audit prior to dismantling the machine to ensure it is started up successfully, after being moved.
At Comexi we update your equipment.
With the technological advances, we are developing new functions in our state-of-the-art machines. At Comexi we implement some of the functional and constructive improvements of the new machines in client machines.
At Comexi we raise solutions for preventing machine components from becoming obsolete. The aim of these updates is to prolong the useful life of your machine, and therefore increase its performance.
Cutting-edge technology. It has never been so easy
How can I clean the dirt in the form of dry ink, accumulated over time on the machine?
How can I access all the parts of the machine when cleaning?
How can I descale without damaging the parts under the thickness of dry ink?
And most importantly, how much time and resources are we going to invest, and at what price?
By applying a new technology to the cleaning service, with the NC cryogenic cleaning system we offer you:
- It is not necessary to dismantle your machine to carry out the cleaning operation.
- The cleaning product disappears without leaving any trace of water or waste, apart from the descaled ink.
- The fastest cleaning system is used to remove dried ink, which saves time.
- There is no risk of rust.
- There is no risk of abrasion.
The purpose of NC is to remove any permanent dirt that prevents you from seeing possible real defects in your machine, which distort the analysis of real problem causes and reduce its production and improvement capacity. NC is the most effective cleaning technique for flexography. Request information