- Execution of the service contract.
- Consent obtained from the interested party. They give their explicit consent for their data to be processed by the companies that make up COMEXI, listed at the end of this notice.
Who is your data controller?
NIF (tax identification number): A17005299
Address: Avda. Mas Pins 135 – Pol. Ind. Girona, 17457 Riudellots de la Selva
Tel.: +34 972 477 744
Fax: +34 972 477 384
The data will be processed by the companies that make up COMEXI*:
COMEXI GROUP INDUSTRIES, SAU
Address: Av. Mas Pins, 135 (Pol. Ind. park Girona), 17457 Riudellots de la Selva (Girona)
Activity: Producing and trading printing machinery and transforming the materials of the sector into flexible containers and packaging
COMEXI GROUP, SL
Address: Av. Mas Pins, 135 (Pol. Ind. Girona), 17457 Riudellots de la Selva (Girona)
Activity: Asset management
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
- We process the information given to us to provide and invoice our services and products of the flexible containers and packaging sector
- If you give us your consent, we can also process your data to keep you informed, using any means of communication, including electronic ones, about: Recent news and updates on Comexi (Comexi News) Updates and/or promotions on Comexi’s products or services Presence at fairs, seminars and other events
- If you visit COMEXI’s facilities in person, we will process the data of the visitors in order to keep a record of the people who access our facilities. In this case, your image can be recorded using surveillance cameras for security purposes.
- If you send us your CV, we will process the data to manage our CV database for the selection of personnel.
How long are we going to keep your data?
- The provided personal data will be kept while maintaining the care relationship or during the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.
- The data of the visitors are kept for a month.
- The images recorded by the surveillance system are kept for a month.
- In the case of the CVs, data is kept for six months.
What is the legitimacy of processing your data?
What recipients is your data going to be transmitted to?
What rights are you entitled to when you provide us with your data?
- Anyone has the right to obtain a confirmation related to whether or not to COMEXI we are processing personal data that affects them or not.
- The individuals concerned shall have the right to access to their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of any inexact data or the deletion of such when, among other reasons, that data is not needed anymore for the purpose it was collected.
- In certain circumstances, the individuals concerned might request limitation of processing of their data, in which case we will only keep it for the exercise or defence of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons relating to their particular situation, the individuals concerned might be able to object to the processing of their data. COMEXI will then stop processing such data, except for compelling legitimate grounds or the exercise or defence of potential claims.
- The individuals concerned are entitled to the portability of their data.
- Finally, the individuals concerned can turn to the competent supervisory authority to assert any claim they deem appropriate.
How can you exercise your rights?
Which data do we process?
- Identification data
- Postal and email addresses
- Personal characteristics
- Educational and professional information
What security measures do we apply?
- Informing on the personal data treatment policies;
- Making regular backup copies;
- Data access control;
- Regular verification, assessment and valuation processes.