Achieve sustainability and productivity effortlessly with our cutting-edge printing presses. Optimize energy consumption, reduce waste, and enjoy top-notch prints. Experience the perfect balance between productivity and easy-use. Join the revolution now!
Filter printers by
A technology for every need
When talking about printing for flexible packaging we find multiple technologies and systems that respond to the specific requirements of each project and to the various market trends.
At Comexi we offer three types of technologies for flexible packaging printing: Flexographic printing, offset printing, and digital printing.
Flexography is a direct rotary printing system in which high relief flexible plates are used to transfer the image directly from the plate to the substrate. It is the most common printing for flexible packaging.
- Multiple substrates: perfect for printing on all kinds of packaging thanks to the flexibility and adaptability of the plate.
- High Profitability: due to the printer shape, it is possible to print long and very long runs at a lower cost.
- Faster: the inks need less drying, thus speeding up the printing process.
- Lower definition: because of the characteristics of the plates, the lineatures are smaller and the minimum types and gradients are somewhat more limited.
Offset printing with central drum has all the advantages of offset printing but adds the perfect adaptation to flexible materials such as plastic.
- Sustainability: solvent-less technology that facilitates the recyclability of packaging.
- Very high-quality printing: high resolution, perfect for images and gradients and very demanding jobs.
- Competitive: plates have a much lower cost, which facilitates flexibility to change designs.
- Allows printing multiple SKUs: lower costs and job changes.
- Ideal for short runs.
- Higher cost of printer acquisition.
Digital printing does not use printing plates like other technologies but prints directly through ink cartridges. This makes the initial costs very low and allows to print any volume.
- Reduce Short leads times
- Less material waste
- Multiple versions and variable data flexibility
- Environment friendly
- Easy to use and operate.
- The inks are more expensive, so it is not recommended for runs of more than 5,000 meters.
- It accepts CMYK+White inks, in the near future also OGV inks will be available.